Monday, April 30, 2012

Painstakingly made...

I don't know why I've come up with lame titles these days.
Ugh, screw my writing skills.

Well anyway, I spent my Friday checking out some cool portfolio websites, and then I finally got inspired to make one. I'm actually developing a Deviantart account, where I post my all-kinds of artworks I did in the past and store them all up there, but I guess Portfolio is something that's more major-focused.

So, ta-da...here goes my kind-of-unofficial-because-I'm-not-formally-trained portfolio!



Nothing in particular is up with me these days. I went to see Cabin in the Woods with a friend, after she successfully dragged me to watch it (despite all my "I don't see horrors" excuses). The movie turned out to be interesting, even better than what I had expected. I might write a review about it.


I also got to attend my friend's surprise birthday at Village California Bistro and Wine Bar at Santana Row.

By the way, if you're wondering when I'm ever going to write the continuation of Orlando for Winter story, I'm currently working on it. Homework and exams are in my way though, but that's what I'm in college for!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment