Thursday, April 26, 2012

Strokes across the canvas

Phew it's been a tough week for flyer-making. Club day is just a day away and I've been getting requests to make a flyer for some clubs. I only took two requests though, before the demand is getting higher and I would have to end up sacrificing my studies.

Anyway, again, I feel lazy enough to scan my recent drawings or any 2D works. The glue sticking on the construction paper and all that can be hella a pain in the butt.

PADI flyer:
Made this flyer for a candidate party running for the upcoming term's election of Indonesian Student Organization on campus. The rice plant vector belongs to stockphoto.com
KDC Flyer:

Guess what, I just finished it right before I wrote this post. I'm surprised of how it turns out to be.
At first, I only planned on putting 2 Kpop group pictures on the upper left hand corner, but since their position wouldn't make the composition seem stable, I added some more on the right hand side to balance the whole composition.

Mountain Lion Brochure:
Hmm what should I say about this one? I created this for Environmental Science presentation project, where my group happens to present a topic about mountain lion. A brochure from each group is to be given to the instructor that should contain some materials from the presentation slides.

Continuum:
I might say this one is not entirely original. Not that I copied it from somewhere. This is actually my first abstract, conceptual graphic art I've ever made, based on a tutorial, except the fact that I did a huge alteration. Some elements from the tutorial can still be easily spotted.

KDC Logo:
Right after I created the Continuum project, a friend dropped a comment on Facebook in response to the piece saying that I should create a logo for his (actually mine too) club, to which I happily complied :)

That's all for today folks.
 
OMG it's friggin 2.14 am now.
I'm gonna be a walking zombie by morning AGAIN





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment