Sunday, September 4, 2011

Korean Indulgence


It's been a while since I haven't tweeted anything about Kpop or Kdrama!
I'm planning to see this in the future, maybe when I get back to the US since streaming in Indonesia would be such a pain (talking about the slow connection and all).


Heartstring (Korean title: You've Fallen for me) follows the lives of two university students who major in different music genre. Their lives got intertwined in a concert. The drama stars Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye, marking the second time of their collaboration since You're Beautiful.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye in the same project together, again, you know what that means????
Uber awesomeness... ^^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've been listening to some cool, new Kpop songs these days, and some of them got stuck in my mind for days.

MBLAQ - Monalisa

The guitar in the background music just...rules!
And can I just kidnap Thunder?

2PM - Hands up

Taecyeon. Nichkhun. Period...
*brb spazzing*

T-ara - Roly Poly

Here's what I like about T-ara. Their concept might be a girly but there's something that distinguishes them from SNSD. T-ara has more diverse concept in each song they have, making their song and style memorable. Last time in "Yayaya", T-ara came up with a Native American concept, and Bo Peep's theme is somehow feline-ish, cat-ish (with the whole cat dance). This time - despite the utterly long MV - T-ara emerges with a Grease-like 70s theme.

2NE1 - I am the Best

CL's "Naega jeil jal naga" lyric and her unique tone are really catchy to my ears I even instinctively sing it at some points.
Before this song, I was never a big fan of 2NE1. Thanks to I am the Best, I started to listen to all of their songs.

Last but not least....

Super Junior - Mr Simple

Gee, I'm biased, aren't I?
I know that.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment