Monday, September 5, 2011

Corner for Designers

Hi all, how's your week?
I know I made an entry not so long ago. I just wanted to share what I've been up to lately. Remember I mentioned something about getting a part-time job the other day? Yep, I'm going to reveal it this time. My cousin is currently working on an online company that provides crowdsource design. It's the first in Indonesia! So it really is a hit cos my cousin gets to introduce it to Indonesian community!


Click on Sibby - Le Mascotte - above to have her take you to Sribu.com
I didn't know she was a girl till today
Sibby is designed by Renata


Flyer designed by Renata





Sribu.com (Sribu literally means "a thousand") is targeted towards companies/individuals and independent graphic designers. It works where a company or an individual acts like a client places a graphic design request in the website. Then bunch of graphic designers would submit a design according to the request in a competition format. Eventually the client gets to choose which design pleases him or her the most. The chosen design is selected as the winner of the contest and the graphic designer gets rewarded with an amount of money! Sribu pretty much acts as a mediator that connects in-needs-of-design clients and freelance designers.



Just today, I started to get active in the office. We launched the site's blog that basically provides extensive info you need in everything graphic design and decided an official name for Sribu.com fans and followers: Sribuddy. I'm honored to work as the blog's daily contributor and I'm also responsible for the blog's customization and layout.

Make sure you guys check out both Sribu.com to see what service we're offering you and Sribu's Corner to stay updated with our latest posts!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment