Sunday, January 17, 2010

TRY OUT KILLS MY BRAIN

Sorry for another lame post, but I'm attempting that this post will at least have something that will cheer you up and lighten up your mood today. I just want you to keep updated with this blog, hehe.

Guess where I'm posting this...

In my classroom!!! The wifi finally works on my laptop! I'm completely, deliberately, madly DELIGHTED!!! For the wifi always and only works on my friends' laptops, never on mine, but today, I'm so overwhelmed about this. I can watch Youtube via this thing, tweet, reply to walls, and even post my blog. So thank you school, and especially the wifi connection, for finally being able to connect to my dearly beloved laptop. Oh, oh, and I'm watching Rainbow Romance (a drama series starring Kim Kibum and Kim Heechul from Super Junior) via this thing TOO.

Anyway, there's a sad news this morning. The father of a friend of mine, Manda Kadar, just passed away. Rest in peace, Oom. And Manda, be tough.

You ask, I haven't blogged recently. Where have I been? Well, the thing is, I hardly have a chance using my computer at home and that's not the only reason. As everyone has known, the National Exam has been pushed forward to March (originally would be held on April) and due to that, the try outs are therefore held every freaking week from January to March. How frustrating is that?

I'm using my laptop right now as you can see, and there's a great deal of good pictures to display here actually, but since I'm not ready with the whole the-wifi-works-eventually-on-my-laptop thingy, I become quite confused in choosing which. Then I come to think that there's something I'd like everyone to see and maybe will lighten up your day and mood. Check out Kibum in this clip from Rainbow Romance, a clip that will make you go LMAO :)




(eventually, due to the sudden broken connection, I failed to post this at school and decided that this automatically saved post to be posted at home)

No comments:

Post a Comment