Wednesday, January 20, 2010

They have GOT to be kidding me

This is worthless, but I just wanted to point these out, as what my friends have pointed this out for me.

Yes, Avatar has been plagiarized by an Indonesian film production house, and finally it was made into (what I thought) a one-shot TV movie.





Don't compare these, you'll just waste your time. To be honest, I pity the production house which produces the Indonesian-version of Avatar. I didn't watch it though, but I'd heard a great deal of stories about it, about the similarities with James Cameron's version, about the whole dragon-riding stuff and the daughter of the chief teaching the protagonist to become a hunter and later falling in love. I mean...WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO SAM WORTHINGTON AND ZOE SALDANA??? Poor James Cameron, but once again, no comparing. Nuff said, The REAL AVATAR still rocks!!! And even now, it's still on the #1 Box Office.

Speaking of Avatar, I have another goodie to make you go LOL tonight.

Did you notice that someone familiar makes a cameo in the movie? Probably he was about to replace Sam Worthington's role, but...



So...uhm, Mr. Bean, are you intending to join the Avatar program TOO? To be sent to the Na'Vi as a clown?

No comments:

Post a Comment