Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Movie Week

I'm in love with my laptop now. Guess what, I'm posting this from my classroom again!!! I'm not going to blabber much here, just want to show you my love on movies this week.


THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG
A really cool adaptation from a classic tale to a modern Disney 2D animation set in the 1920s.


DORIAN GRAY
You ask, is it scary? Well, yes, maybe, but you won't think of it anymore once you've seen the charming face of Ben Barnes. Haha


SEIGI NO MIKATA (ALLY OF JUSTICE)
Watching this will remind you of The Devil Wears Prada, only the Devil has the blood ties with her victim this time, not an employee struggling through absurd requests and time instead.

AAH...my Youtube works!!! I should've brought my headset so I can make this classroom into a private entertainment spot! Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment