Monday, January 4, 2010

Humph

My first post in 2010. Kinda lame, since I'm writing this at school right now, in the middle of computer lesson (learning about animation stuff, it's quite boring but it's a MUST for me, since it will be my future major). But first, let me know what you think about this guy...




He's got one killer smile, hasn't he?

If you're a Kpop fan, you must at least recognize who he is. Yes, it's not a member from another boyband apart from Super Junior that I love so much. He's a member of it, and my second most favorite member in the group after Cho Kyuhyun. Kim Kibum's rarely seen on stage though lately, due to promoting his movie, Jumunjin, which also stars Hwang Bora.

This post is pretty useless, and very random for sure. Next time, when I'm at home, I promise I will post things that are more meaningful than this one. PROMISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment