Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Oh nanny...

Good news is, I finished my type homework that's still due in a week!!
Bad news is, I will use band saw tomorrow or on Friday. Yes, band SAW :s

I'd like to dedicate this post to one special lady that has contributed a lot to most of my childhood to early teen life. Why? Because she just randomly popped out of nowhere in my nap's dream today, and that was the umpteenth time she appeared in any of my dream. Umpteenth. Yes.


Excuse my bangs...

My nanny is probably the sweetest lady one will ever meet. She literally can do anything and exceeds those of normal nanny standards. She does know the basic standard of what nanny does: how to take care children from babies, toddlers, to even an early teen like how she did that to me. But what makes her a super nanny to me her abilities to maintain a good relationship with my family's friends, she runs errands, does chores, and last but not least, she is a DIVINE COOK. She cooks really really really well and she also literally exceeds everyone's expectation. Everytime my family went on a road trip along with two other families, she would pack us lunch boxes for all of us for the trip. Don't you just want to give her the sweetest cupcake???

After over twelve years full of dedication of raising me to become what I am now, she worked for another family, taking care of the then-newly born daughter of the family. It's her turn now :') (Dawwww). The family my ex-nanny works right now still maintains a good relationship with my family as well. Their grown-up daughter and her older brother occasionally came to visit along with my ex-nanny. Even at one point, the brother and I were engaged in a lively conversation about Naruto.

Now that I said it, I miss my nanny and I'm looking forward to seeing her on my next visit to Indonesia :D


This is strangely the playlist that I listened while writing this post

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment