Saturday, May 4, 2013

SO SPENT


Just wanted to share this to other Star Wars fans out there.
Today's the biggest day of our most beloved franchise!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Today was probably the most exhausting day of the week, but it's really worth it because I spent almost 4 days of isolation after I got back from Davis.


When I said isolation, I'm really talking about barely even having any interaction with human being. Everytime I wanted to go out to come over to my friend's place, I always resisted the urge because I was too lazy. I literally spent days and nights on the computer, watching stuff, learning vector art, eating, catching up with my sleep, preparing my job paperwork, listening to melancholy French jazz music all day long.  They're all done in four days straight. Can you believe that? Well, four days except yesterday, when I started the training of my new job.

But hey, I'm not going to be all that lonely again next week. I'm planning to be more active starting tomorrow. Something like maybe going to the gym, coming over to my friend's place to play with her dogs, having my car checked to the dealer, cleaning and washing my car. I'm definitely going to be much busier next week - which is the last week of my break. I'll work my butt throughout the week at school, my friend from the same major is going to have a dumpling night, Agnes will be done with her finals and we're going to see Iron Man 3, and last but not least...Elda's going to be here!!!

So much for the last week of the break. Hopefully those activities will not be wallet-squeezing. I've been trying to be as superficial as possible this break.

Anyway, I went to Universal Studios Hollywood with my friend today. I'm telling you why I never get tired of going to this theme park:
  • The closest theme park ever to my place. Only 17 minutes of drive, 10 miles away, and I only need to drive down one freeway.
  • It's very affordable. Much cheaper than Disneyland. A little more expensive than Six Flags and Knotts Berry Farm, whose rides I can't ride on
  • The place is not overwhelmingly huge so it's enough to try all the attractions there within a day.
  • The thrill of the rides is still within reach. Violent shakes are okay with me. There are no loops in any of the rides or roller coaster, which is good.
  • Special effects Special effects Special effects Special effects
  • It's connected to a huge complex of movie sets
  • Movie-themed. Inspiring. Conceptually interesting. Sparked my interest to work in film industry. Nuff said.

I finally got to ride on Transformers: The Ride 3D. It's freaking awesome!! It's by far the best ride ever in Universal Studios!! (Damn, Universal should make more rides like this).

Story coming soon!!



Damn, I'm still mindblown by Transformers the Ride 3D. Damn damn damn

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment