Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Perks of Being in a Photography Class

So after collecting enough money (well, some of them are part of my parents' contribution), I finally got my first legit DSLR camera. I actually am a little hesitated to get it because my dad already got one but he kept it with him in Indonesia to fulfill his fondness in photography.

Since this term I'm taking photography class (and as mentioned by another photography professor that a graphic designer should be equipped with at least a good quality DSLR camera for photo references), I got one as well.



This is the situation of our workplace/living room, one of the projects of photography class that requires the use of artificial light (in this case, desk lamps)
Introducing Mia, Han's cat that's pretty much photogenic enough.




Trying out camera settings in Narrative Imaging (aka Photography for Graphic Design) class





Over the shoulder angle






Sunset as taken from the rooftop of South Campus

Structure of South Campus






South Campus cafe







Aerial view



PIPESSSS

Patterns

Metro Gold Line to Downtown LA

Crits crits!

Classroom situation

:)











I can't help but to take pictures of Emily and Angela taking pictures of Ramone talking to Jonathan.
HAD TO BE DONE :)

Paparazzis



More posts to come!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. So THAT's why you got SLR! Wow, so proud of you girl! I guess the sunset is the best for me. Though of course, all of them are great! (Just look at the quality!!) and somehow, without being able to explain it, I kinda like the first photo. It's messy but reveals the truth of being an artist, right? :P

    ReplyDelete