Sunday, July 17, 2011

Return of the Superior

Got the news that Super Junior's 5 jib is coming out real soon on August with the theme: Return of the Superior.


Wow, it looks so colorful by the way.

I'm both happy and sad at the same time for some reasons. Some people say that this is going to be the last album of Super Junior, since Leeteuk and Heechul will be enlisted to military for 2 years. Also, some people relate this issue to the so-called 5 -year-curse (where idol groups call off their career/experience some serious issues with the agency after 5 years since their debut). It happened to DBSK a few years ago, Shinhwa, SS501, HOT, and some other idol groups.

Anyway, it's just a myth - hopefully. On the other hand, as an ELF, I'm very thrilled and excited to welcome them back, especially the concept of their album and how their MV turns out to be really brings chills to me. It also delivers me some memories from last year when they released 4-jib - Bonamana. The hysteria and euphoria were just unforgettable (haha, I remember the moment where my friends and I in different places refresh SM Youtube channel seconds before the MV was finally released there). Hopefully this year's 5 jib will bring the same atmosphere.

Kibum was informed to rejoin Super Junior activities, but apparently the news won't come true. This picture might explain why.



Kibum wasn't included in the formation.
Aw, I really remember those 3 jib (Sorry Sorry + Neorago) era where Super Junior was still in complete 13-member formation, it was before Kangin was enlisted to military, Hangeng left SM, and Kibum went MIA to pursue acting career.

Too bad that the preorder of 5 jib was closed everywhere. I'm still trying to look for access and possibilities where I can preorder it.

슈퍼주니어 화이팅!

No comments:

Post a Comment