Friday, December 10, 2010

Let's get 'gila'!

I'm writing this an hour before leaving to SFO.
Just a quick post. Yesterday, Elda, Terry, and Aymee were having quite a lunatic night to celebrate our freedom after final exams. I started off the day by having a dance final exam, which turned out to be unexpected than what my dance partner and I expected to be. We prepared the whole choreography the day before and ended up getting a worthy score! Despite our inability to compose a choreography unlike other groups.

Then, I caught up with Elda and Aymee and together, we had a lunch at Quickly across our school. Anyway, we were going to have a sleepover yesterday and had planned to cook some curry (as suggested by Terry, our dearest friend from Japan).
After the quick shopping, we went to the cinema with the purchased tickets to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1.



For some reasons, we were quite disappointed with the story. Won't spoil it here though.
Anyway, we went straight to my apartment, only to find out that the curry spices we bought for dinner were only for one person per serving. So in other words, we had to do nothing but decided on making an alternative choice of food, which turned out to be soup in two flavors (tomato flavored and salty flavored).
The activity resumed with us taking silly webcams together.









Then we continued the rest of the night by watching Toy Story 3. That was the first time for Terry and Elda (Aymee had returned home) watching the movie. Since Terry is a Japanese and Elda is pretty much into Japanese stuff, so you can imagine the excitement they had when they spotted Totoro in the movie. In the end, the whole Toy Story movie suddenly turned to be "Totoro hunting", as we tried as hard as we could to spot the legendary character of Ghibli studio in any scenes of the movie.



So I guess that's about it. Actually I'm writing this in my bedroom. Somehow I couldn't make it to finish the whole post prior to my departure so I decided to continue the rest here.
My journey home was EPIC! I'd definitely share it here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment