Sunday, December 5, 2010

Things to do in Indonesia (completed in 3 weeks, hopefully)

I may not be super overexcited about my returning to Indonesia. 3 weeks aren't a long term for a native Indonesian to spend her time in her country, therefore I have come up with a list of what to do there in three weeks:
  1. Meeting my friends: high school, junior high, elementary, EF, Taiwan Guan Study Tour, even my very first best friend I've got back in kindergarten (we've been in contact via Twitter and planned to meet up).
  2. Visiting my school (taking the last glimpse of the blue building before it's demolished)
  3. Bus ride! Obviously no cord needed to pull there to stop the bus.
  4. Sunday swimming and dancing session with my cousin
  5. Teaching my cousin my new hip hop movement
  6. Sushi Tei!
  7. Jam session with my fellow violinists and our violin teacher
  8. Going to Grand Indonesia (honestly I've never been there)
  9. Going to Dufan
  10. Going to Bandung (I'll either choose this or Dufan)
  11. Dinner at Abuba Steak
  12. Getting the taste of Indonesian food. There's a lot that I can't name them all here
  13. Watching Narnia with friends
  14. Relaxation massage.
  15. Playing piano
  16. Going to malls, obviously
  17. Going to PIM on foot. Living in the US simply enables you to walk for blocks and blocks. Why not doing the same thing in Indonesia?
  18. Reconciling with my daughter and granddaughters, as well as my crazy EC fellas.
  19. Playing Playstation
  20. Watching DVD
  21. Book shopping!
  22. DVD hunting!
  23. Shopping in Mangga Dua!
  24. New Year's eve in an exciting place
  25. Taking pictures!
  26. Seafooooood *drools* especially the one in BSD
  27. Basically doing everything that doesn't exist in the US.
Is my demand a little too much?
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment