Saturday, December 4, 2010

Perfumized!



Hi guys, how are you all doing? Anyway, I'm going home in less than a week
LESS THAN A WEEK!

My heart is constantly flip-flopping. Excited? Of course, but I still have many things to do prior to my departure, such as packing, although I don't really know what to pack aside of unused outfit, really.

Anyway, this week, Elda introduced me to a Japanese girl group called Perfume, consisting of A-chan (the youngest but she's the leader), Kashiyuka, and Nocchi. At first, their style kind of reminds me of typical Korean girl groups Wonder Girls or Kara. One thing you should know though, that Perfume specializes in Electropop instead of normal RnB dance song.
Well, the trio has an eyecatchy dance movements, like the tap dance in Nee PV and the 'walking' dance in Natural ni Koishite, as well as the eccentric video style they have in Fushizen na Girl.

The music style somehow brings me back to the good old days when I was still a huge fan of Jpop.

Check these videos out featuring my most favorite songs of theirs.

Nee (ねぇ)

Fushizen na Girl (不自然なガール)
Perfume - Fushizen na Girl (HQ)

Vezi mai multe video din muzica


Natural ni Koishite (ナチュラルに恋して)

No comments:

Post a Comment