Friday, October 14, 2011

orange juice

i swim in your river flow
blinded by the beauty of yours
your energizing sunset color
drips of you fall on the floor
pinning me at once in the soil of excitement

i swim in your river flow
with the pulps running through
the reason why my heart beats of joy
as you embrace me when dawn breaks

you drew me closer yet could i not hesitate
so tantalizing your sight is it blinds me
deceiving my every thoughts

you come, invited
penetrating with desire
bomb of invigorating ticks,
explodes inside me within a minute
disintegrating all weariness

your taste embraces me tight
paralyzing every nerves
spreading inside me

yet now your sunset color is no more
your flow is no more
releasing exhilaration
drowning me in the sea of fervour

remains of you dissolve
come to embody inside me
leaving bits of smile in heart

parts of me crawl

as they beg for more of you

Wew, I never thought I'd post a poem up here. I made it within a minute merely as a challenge I accept from Elda. Well at least now you know how much I love orange juice :)

post signature

2 comments: