Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TARPHRODITE WAS A HUGE SUCCESS

I know I've never mentioned about this on the blog, stupid me >_<>


Photo courtesy of Deby

Well, before the D-day of the event, my friends all suggested (or shouted) that everyone at school should advertise the event in any kind of ways, whether by mouth, sticking the poster on the car window, tagging random friends' names on Facebook, or posting on the blog. The last option seemed to have just popped in my mind recently. I know it's too late, but...it's never to late to show something gorgeous to other people. :D

I'm not going to tell the story today, but one thing I'd like to comment in this post: TARPHRODITE WAS DEFINITELY AWESOME!! Thumbs up to all Tarakanita's tough girls for making dreams come true (boasting my school. haha) and also for all people who have attended. Thank you all so much for your participation and also for making Tarakanita's this year's event a huge success. And especially for Tarki 2010. You guys are wonderfully amazing!!

Stories about Tarphrodite coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment