Saturday, August 31, 2013

Indonesia for the Break!


How is everybody doing? I'm glad I finally got to write another post, and even better, from my own hometown!!! Sorry for the lack of post for the past month. I've been slain by projects, finals, and moving. Moving after finals was a pain, especially knowing that your other friends headed home to pass out on their beds after the last day of finals while you were on your way to Uhaul to pick up a moving truck.

Lately, I've got my hands on Instagram! Finally!!! Just how cool this app does to our photos. I promise I won't overuse it though. These pictures below are all I've got so far on my Instagram account. As for my break, it's been going pretty well. I've been occupied with lots of hang out with my old friends, and hopefully get to do a reunion with my Art Center peeps here next week. 

Had a midnight dinner with dad at Denny's. Scrambled egg with onions and veggies on a skillet! Sounds promising?

The sunset view from my new apartment

Visiting my school on just the second day of break. Man, I love the pink vibe this installation set has
Car wash for just $8.00 yeay!


On the last night before my dad and I headed back to Indonesia, we went to Downtown Disney (my favorite place and my dad's too) to catch up with Disneyland's daily fireworks. I occasionally caught up with it from the freeway on the way home from my friend's place, but it's good to finally find a spot in front of the park's gate to sit down and watch the fireworks even closer.

The fireworks moments were too good to be missed, so I decided to record a few seconds of it.



Feels good to be back home!!!! I only left Jakarta for 8 months but it feels like forever. I don't miss the traffic and the city's disorganized nature, but on top of them, I just miss the tropical air and the food.



The traffic everyone doesn't miss.

Caught up with a bowl of Bakmi GM after arriving in Jakarta, like always.

Elda and I caught up with each other before Elda had to leave a week later back to Michigan. Guess what we found in the bookstore.



Excuse for being laconic these days. I'm literally out of words. Have a nice weekend guys!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment