Monday, November 22, 2010

Pink Attacks!


Thermal camera effect = EPIC

Notice anything new?
The whole thing turns back to pink, doesn't it? What a blast!
  1. I decided to change everything back to my all time favorite color, pink. I used to have a pink layout combined with dark color scheme, but then I decided to change everything to light layout, for the sake of readers' sight.

  2. Also, notice the change on the banner on top of the page? Yeah, I finally got to make a new one, and hopefully, it looks fit enough with the entire pink colored layout. That's the result of downloading Photoshop CS5 Extended version trial edition! Yeah, it's trial and it's limited only for 30 days of usage, but I guess that's enough for me to save more money for Master Collection and at least release my longing to Photoshopping in my personal computer.

  3. The Cbox has been bombarded by visitors who misuses it for spamming. So I decided to delete the old one and make a new one. I was thinking to just remove the spams, but there're like bunch of them so it takes a hella time to do that. The new Cbox that I made came up with fresher look and hopefully, the color scheme that matches the layout.

  4. Sometimes it makes me wonder where my readers or drop-by-ers come from. Then it came to my mind that installing Live Feedjit would be a good idea. If you don't know what I'm talking about, see the widget on the right side bar, and see if your current city is listed there.
Yeah, so basically that's it. I'm still fond of the basic layout including the "center-text" and "side-bar" thingy.

Anyway, short yet quick news regarding college life.
This is the classes I'm definitely going to take for winter quarter.



Wondering why I scratched the 'definitely' word?

Because there's a chance for me to drop it in case I change my mind.
Hopefully, they're all fixed though. I don't want to deal with the whole tuition fee refund stuff. It takes time. Such a pain in the butt.

There are lots of class to take. Credits to obtain, even the credits taken for next quarter is more than credits I'm taking right now.
Next quarter is going to be busier than ever.

がんばってください!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment