Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ma cousine est ici!



Yes!!!!
My cousin, Monika, finally got herself a personal blog, which she actually made for school project purpose.

Twirl

Doesn't her blog look sweetie? I hope she'll keep on posting.

Anyway, a bit about my cousin, she's a year younger than me, taller than me, smarter than me. She's like my own younger sister, considering I'm the only child, then I need a sister figure. Her older sister, Angel - which is my older cousin - is a few months older than me, and she's now in Australia studying architecture.
We often contact each other via Twitter, just to say hello from the northern hemisphere, spazz each other about Super Junior's Kyuhyun (our Kpop biases), or inform anything new just about anything.





Back to Monika, she actually played a major role in my Kpop world, because she's like the first person to REALLY introduce me to Super Junior. I even remember those good old days in June 2009 when she came over to my house and we laughed all day long watching Explorers of the Human Body, a hilarious Super Junior's reality show.

She's even the first to motivate me to dance.
At first, I despised dancing, so much. But then she encouraged me to join ballet jazz, and starting from there, I began to get mesmerized with the world of dancing. Even now, in college, I decided to take hip hop because of my deep love of dancing.
I know I'm not a good one, but I was always motivated by Monika for always encouraging me to dance. We always have this swimming session on Sunday morning continued by dancing session. I'm telling you, she's an awesome dancer. She can dance like three types of dances: ballet, modern, and jazz.







This early December, I'm going to perform my hip hop dance at campus for closing the quarter. I really hope she could be here to watch.

Additionally, Monika also encouraged me to join Taiwan Study Tour which I hesitated to join in the very first place due to my limitation of speaking Mandarin (Monika, on the other hand, is a fluent Chinese speaker). But then, I never regret of joining the program. My articles about my experience during the study tour wouldn't have been published to a Taiwanese newspaper nor I wouldn't have written such long and continuous Taiwan trip posts in this blog, if she hadn't had asked me to come along.

Oh by the way if you're reading this, Monika, I wanted to tell you something:
Your picture in your About Me page on your blog makes you look like a member of a Kpop girl group. You should audition for SM or JYP!! lol xD

No comments:

Post a Comment