Thursday, December 22, 2016

My NEW Portfolio is up!

I'll just let this post be a shameless plug. As I mentioned in the previous post, I was working on my new graphic design portfolio. Now I'm happy to say that it's FINALLY done!

Check it out here: www.carissatrianty.com.

It features some NDA-free collaborative projects at my full-time work and some pitch projects as freelance gigs. Also, find out some exciting personal work and a brand new re-done school project! (I redid my Type 5 project, how savage is that).

On another note...


I have a new Translucent cover on display!!


And no, I'm not going to dismiss the previous one. It still has my favorite, earthy tone and the ghostly figure on it. But I thought of doing another take on the cover and making it more appealing for Young Adult audience.

The new one is definitely a more fresh take from the previous one. It got elements that aren't featured in the previous one, such as more vibrant color and stronger script typography.

Anywhoo, I'll let you guys decide which one you dig more below.

Also, before I post the cover options, have I told you guys I've started working on Translucent sequel? I'm excited for this! It'll be shorter than Translucent but it won't be less exciting than its prequel! I don't intend for Translucent to be a trilogy as of now. A duology would do it.







No comments:

Post a Comment