Tuesday, August 4, 2009

After the Literature Exam

I'm posting this in the middle of a lesson. But no, I'm not breaking any rules. I'm not being a naughty girl. The thing is, I just did a literature exam a few minutes ago. The lesson only lasted in two hours and between the first and the second hour were split by the break time. But since it's an exam, we had to finish the exam first during the break time. While the break time was over, we have ended our exams and decided to replace the second lesson hour with the break. So while everyone is studying right now in their classrooms, I'm peacefully here, posting some random stuff in the quiet library.

By the way, I heard about Mbah Surip yesterday. Rest in Peace, Mbah Surip. Even though you only gain recognitin in just a short time, you will be remembered forever. I watched his funeral last night and it was very emotional, especially when his daughter got married right in front of his dead body. It was like a mixture feeling between sadness and happiness.

I just met my friend Elda this morning and she told me she went, not only to the fabulous Lalaland aka Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Canada, but also went to Las Vegas and...NEW YORK!!! Man, I would kill for going there. The thing is, I love writing stories set in the Big Apple and all I've been wanting to do is going there, recognizing the places, institutions, the culture, the people, buildings, and all stuff about New York, so that I can sort them to be included in my story. Some say writers need a lot of research about the setting he's going to use in his story. And as for me, miles and miles and miles away from NYC, needs to look up for information in the internet. But it's not enough of course. >.<>

Oh shoot...the bell rang...and the next lesson is going to suck...really, really suck. As in the I-hate-the-teacher-so-bad-that-I-don't-want-to-leave-this-place part.... *cries*

1 comment:

  1. Haha... didn't read this one.

    Well, hey! Sorry if I can't get you to NY! But perhaps we'll go there! (haha... I sounded too confident for that one! :) )

    I know, I waited your class that day, during recess... haha

    For Jane Eyre, I don't think it's true. Really. I mean the story was a bit gothic (in certain points) and Mr. Rochester... though he was too old to be accepted by girls in our age, was too romantic for reality. :D I loved him!

    Well yeah, Papa Depp is hot but still I prefer his Captain Jack Sparrow than any other characters :)

    Guess NO ONE thinks the 6th HP film was better than books. Oh, well... movies always have differences than books

    ReplyDelete