Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Those People...

I don't know why but some strangers keep popping up in my Facebook friend request. I mean, I'd love to make new friends but it's just they're too much. Even two of them have sent me a message and posted in my wall, saying 'Hey, which one is you on the photo? The one with the bright teal blue shirt?' (referring to my photo with my friends in a reunion, which I display in my primary photo). Honestly but sometimes it gets uncomfortable when strangers keep nailing you like that. I don't know if I should ignore them or what but I'm type of a person that doesn't want to hurt other people's feelings. I tend to respond to their messages and not to ignore them.

Yeah, I'm being too nice. That's the thing.

And also, I still have that old-fashioned catchphrase parents usually tell their children: Don't Talk to Strangers.

Now I'm being nailed by strangers.

Not to mention, my friend's boyfriend somehow got my phone number and kept texting me, asking me unnecessary messages. At first I was OK, but I was like 'how did you get my phone number and W-H-Y?'. He said he was just curious. I mean, OK, it's fine. It's good to know your friend's boyfriend and that can expand your network but until now, he keeps texting me, and apparently it turns out that two of my friends are also being nailed.

Apparently, it started when two of my friends and I visited my friend in the hospital (she got an appendix). My friend's boyfriend called and she said that her friends were there. He told her that he wanted to talk to her girlfriend's friends. We chatted through loudspeakers and it just didn't stop there. In the end, he grew curious to her girlfriend's friends, asking for my friends' and my phone numbers, and texted me. My two friends are asked about their opinions on his girlfriend, to what I assume he must indirectly spy on her and make sure she doesn't get closer to any other boys (jealousy *grumbles*).

But at me, he just keeps saying 'what are you up to?' something like that.

Honestly, I don't like how people suddenly just get my phone number and nail me intentionally, especially I haven't given permission to him/her to know my phone number. And you know, nowadays, strangers like to pick random number, text to the person and say 'Hey, I want to know you. Who are you?'.

Dear strangers, if you want to know the person you text to, you should introduce YOURSELF, not to ask the person you text to about THEMSELVES.

Kk, let's wrap up about those things. I don't want to think about those strangers nailing not only me but also other people through cyber or media like facebook, picking random number, or even getting to know people's numbers without their permissions! OK, it's your teacher or at least someone you know or at least for something important.

Honestly, not to compare myself to celebrities but can I call them stalkers?

OK. I need some sleep now. Tomorrow I'm going to have a loooong journey to Central Java for School Trip. Wish me a nice and safe trip, fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment