Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Countryside School Trip

It's called Live in. Well at first. I hesitated to go, because I felt like it's better to be home in Jakarta, hanging out with friends, but when I came to think it over, I think it's going to be fun. You know, living with the villagers, having farmers as your host dad/mom. It's always fascinating to learn something new and also to discover what is outside this messy place called Jakarta. Little knows that Java is dominated by rural area and Jakarta is probably the only business district with skycrapers in Indonesia.Not to mention the scenery. The green grass fields, hills, and breathtaking views spread before your eyes. Those views are very refreshing, and also the clear non-polluted air.

I did the packing yesterday and I will depart from Jakarta at 3.30 PM. I'll leave home at 12.00 so I can load my things to the bus and take a rest first. Oh and it's going to be a very long journey, probably the longest on-land trip I'll ever have. So wish me a nice and safe trip, guys. I'll be back on the ninth of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment